While the celebrities hide away on vacation, leaving us with little to consider in the way of red carpet gowns, we have taken the liberty to put together a list of our Ten Best Dressed moments in 2011. Some will be obvious, some might surprise you, but we are pretty sure that you will find something to love about each and every one. On that note, click inside to see our ten favorite red carpet moments from the past year—and make sure to tell us if you agree or disagree on our picks in the comments!
1. Actress Cate Blanchett wearing a yellow-tinged Givenchy Couture gown and Van Cleef & Arpels jewels to the 2011 Academy Awards in Los Angeles.
2. Model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wearing a silver Naeem Khan dress to the premiere of Transformers: Dark of the Moon in Berlin, Germany.
3. Actress Emma Stone wearing a peach Calvin Klein Collection dress, Salvatore Ferragamo heels, and Van Cleef & Arpels jewels to the 2011 Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles.
4. Actress Nina Dobrev wearing a red Donna Karan gown, Brian Atwood heels, and Neil Lane jewels to the 2011 Emmy Awards in Los Angeles.
5. Actress Angelina Jolie wearing a shimmering green Atelier Versace gown, Salvatore Ferragamo heels, and Robert Procop jewels to the 2011 Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles.
6. Actress Nicole Kidman wearing a colorful Jean Paul Gaultier dress and Fred Leighton jewels to the 2011 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
7. Actress Blake Lively wearing a violet Marchesa dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewels to the BAFTA Brits to Watch gala in Los Angeles.
8. Royal bride Catherine Middleton wearing a lace and ivory satin Alexander McQueen gown to her wedding to Prince William.
9. Actress Diane Kruger wearing an embellished Jason Wu gown and carrying a Jimmy Choo clutch to the 2011 MET Ball in New York City.
10. Actress Freida Pinto wearing a fitted Antonio Berardi gown to the premiere of Immortals in Los Angeles.
Photos: Getty Images, PacificCoastNews.com, Splash News