Dressing for work doesn’t have to be a bore. Incorporating stylish prints to smart pieces can create the ultimate look. To upgrade your work wardrobe, choose key items that have comfortable, yet chic silhouettes. Whether you work in a strict-dress code environment or a more casual setting, you can mix and match with different pieces while still looking fashionable. While most people opt for solid colors and a neutral palette, choosing a wearable print can instantly upgrade your outfit. Make sure you have a reliable shoe to go with most of your work ensembles, and a properly fitted jacket for corporate meetings. Shop the looks below to get the look!
1. Chalayan Stretch-Jersey Peplum Top ($300)
2. Moschino Tartan Trouser ($697)
3. Carlo Pazolini Couture Moccasins ($325)
4. Topshop Pleat Cuff Double Layer Blouse ($58)
5. Givenchy Vintage Drop Earrings ($184)
6. Zara Pinstripe Skirt ($59)
7. Topshop Acute Dogtooth Monk Boot ($116)
8. Tuxedo Blazer In Floral Jacquard Quality ($225)
9. Topshop Premium Crepe Skinny Trousers ($121)
10. Kurt Geiger London Leather iPad Clutch ($137)
11. Alexander Wang Ingrid Oxford In Black ($403)
12. Tory Burch Vesper Top ($395)
13. Sonia Rykiel Pleated Skirt ($415)
14. Salvatore Ferragamo My Muse Bow Flats ($350)
Click here for more outfit ideas: Fall Travel Destination: Paris, Top Picks: Michael Kors, Steal Her Look: Kristen Cavallari.