- André Leon Talley talks Dancing With The Stars, airport attire and more.
- Vote on the best dressed at Cannes 2010.
- Prepare to cringe: The Ugliest Jeans Ever.
- From Chanel to Manolo: a montage of the best Sex & The City style quotes.
- A chic peek at Madewell maven Gigi Guerra’s pad.
- Flashback.. Grace Coddington on the cover of Vogue!
- Chris Benz is guest-blogging for Fashionista.
- J Crew’s Jenna Lyons talks home décor and reveals a shortlist of her favorite pieces.
- Model Karen Elson talks with Style.com about her new album, The Ghost That Walks, and previews her new song, Cruel Summer.
- Kirna Zabete talks surf & sun with Proenza Schouler.
- Fashionista declares the Most Influential Personal Style Bloggers, while Style.com looks at The Greatest Moments In Fashion Blogging History.
- Styleite looks back at SJP’s evolving style.
- Go inside New York’s fashion incubator.
- @DKNY talks in more than 140 characters!
- Tyra pays tribute to the late, great Alexander McQueen.
- We’re late, we know, but fashion icon Natalie Joos has a blog!
- Another flashback! Yves Saint Laurent on “What’s My Line?” in 1965. Seriously.
This week’s Ruby Tuesday link roundup includes Sex & The City style quotes, a look inside the home of J Crew’s Jenna Lyons and a preview of Karen Elson’s new album.