- Say a belated Happy Birthday to Stevie Nicks with Opening Ceremony’s tribute to her gypsy life and style.
- The Glee cast gives a DIY tutorial on recreating Alexander McQueen’s armadillo shoes.
- Discover Diane Kruger’s fashion obsessions and more.
- Jeweler Philip Crangi reveals his favorite NYC hot spots.
- Modeling sensation Ashley Smith speaks to Fashionista.
- Ryan McGinley’s incredible shots of MIA may have been overshadowed by the Lynn Hirschberg drama but we can still pay tribute!
- Susie Bubble had a chat with Olivier Theyskens, just a day after he revealed his new collaboration with Theory.
- Jezebel talks Tavi who has been talking Terry, again.
- Wildfox Couture star in Witchcraft.
- The girls behind Current/Elliott reveal their favorite LA haunts.
- Five things Anya Hindmarch knows about style.
- Lady Gaga fielded questions for two hours on ShowStudio; if you can’t watch, settle in with a cup fo tea and the transcript.
- Carine’s daughter Julia Restoin-Roitfeld is the latest it girl to reveal her daily outfits for Vogue UK.
This week’s Ruby Tuesday link roundup includes the Lady Gaga/ShowStudio transcript, an interview with Ashley Smith and Diane Kruger’s fashion obsessions.