- Daria & Fashion are two of Tavi’s favorite things.
- Watch Anna Dello Russo in her Milan apartment.
- Luxirare creates a custom fur-embellished iPad satchel.
- MTV has started a style blog.
- Fashion experts answer ten big questions, like “Why does Resort exist?”
- StyleCaster shops for Elle’s much-loved Kate Lanphear.
- A different take on last week’s episode of The City.
- New Zealand’s cult streetwear label Stolen Girlfriends Club has created a short behind-the-scenes doco to celebrate its fifth anniversary.
- Eizo is promoting its newest x-ray technology with a pinup calendar done entirely in x-ray vision.
- Behind the scenes of the Taylor Jacobson + Kasil Denim collaboration.
This week’s Ruby Tuesday link roundup includes a video of Anna Dello Russo in her Milan apartment, a rundown of last week’s episode of The City and a behind-the-scenes documentary celebrating Stolen Girlfriends Club fifth year.