- Spend five minutes with Julia Restoin-Roitfeld.
- Coco Rocha is the latest fashionista to reveal her daily outfits for Vogue UK.
- Daphne Guinness reveals why she stopped the sale of Isabella Blow’s archives.
- Grazia talks fashion bloggers, reveal a favorite: Le Petit Echo Malade.
- Your new summer playlist: runway music from Paris & Milan Men’s Fashion Weeks.
- Behind the scenes at Gilt Groupe.
- A Q&A with The Rachel Zoe Project’s Brad Goreski.
- Marie Claire editor-in-chief Joanna Coles spoofs haul vloggers!
- Madonna’s daughter blogs.
- Coach presents MYNY – a collaboration between 15 New York-based fashion bloggers and its Poppy collection.
- A new blog chronicles stupid nail polish names.
- Take a peek inside Whitney Port’s closet.
- Actor Bill Nighy reveals the five things he knows about style.
This week’s Ruby Tuesday link roundup includes a chat with Julia Restoin Roitfeld, Brad Goreski and Daphne Guinness, among others.