2 wonderful pairings:
Sip: Watermelon Mojito:
- A large handful of fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 100 ml fresh lime juice
- 175 ml light rum
- 175 ml watermelon juice
- Splash of club soda
- Crushed ice
- Sprig of mint and lime, for garnishing
- In the bottom of a large shaker, muddle half of the mint leaves, sugar and the lime juice.
- Fill the shaker with part of the ice. Add the rum, watermelon juice and shake well.
- In a Highball glass toss a couple of lime wedges, the remaining mint and crushed iced and strain in the Mojito.
- Top the drink with the soda and stir. Decorate with mint leaves on top and serve.
Shop: Alexander Wang’s Diego Bucket Bag in Tang. This downtown-chic bag now comes in a bold summer color, with adjustable cross-body and shoulder straps.
By Danielle Idan
*Photos courtesy of: Mokapink