Since the beginning of September, I have been distracting myself daily with the massive task of picking out my style essentials for fall. This process involves an inspection of my closet where I determine the go-to pieces that will be perfect for the coming months and extract what needs to be updated immediately. Once this is all done, I set out for my some online window shopping and then I start to budget!
For fall, I definitely wanted to try out some of the current trends, like statement jewelry (see our Trend Report: Fall 2009 for more), so I headed straight to House Of Harlow 1960 for a gorgeous, oversized cocktail ring. On the other hand, I also wanted to update some of my basics, hence the pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs ballet flats. It took a while, but I feel like I have finally narrowed down my selection to these ten pieces, all of which will be absolutely key this season.
- Faux Fur Gilet ($120)
- See by Chloé Doggy Canvas Tote ($95)
- La Rok Studded Skirt ($268)
- House of Harlow 1960 Gold Starburst Cocktail Ring ($50)
- Floppy Felt Hat ($18.99)
- Deena & Ozzy Strap Moto Boot ($68)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Women’s Ballerina Flat ($249.95)
- Current/Elliott Skinny Wishing Well Jeans ($229)
- Moltisanti Blazer ($89.99)
- byCORPUS Circle Dress ($58)