It is that time of year again—time to revamp your fall/winter wardrobe in preparation for a brand new season. If you are anything like me, you have probably been putting together a wishlist of pretty possibilities and chic choices since the beginning of summer. As we move closer and closer to the colder months, however, it becomes imperative to narrow down your selection and start shopping! Naturally, I am thrilled to share my own key pieces, must-have beauty items and high-end hopefuls in Style Essentials: Fall 2010, our seasonal shopping list!
This season, I was inspired by a slew of different designers, collections and trends—from Burberry’s giant shearling-trimmed motorcycle jackets to Isabel Marant’s 1950s-inspired pumps to Lady Gaga’s mushroom-gray nails on the cover of Vanity Fair. Using these sources of inspiration for direction, I have focused this season’s shopping list on a mix of fashion-forward pieces and timeless silhouettes. For example, I’m giving my little black dress collection a boost with a luxe velvet iteration. Similarly, I’m purchasing a timeless boyfriend blazer in this season’s most-wanted color: camel. On that note, I am pleased to present my style essentials for fall. Feel free to shares yours!
- Portia Cat’s Eye Sunglasses ($50) by Kensie
- Maxi Slip Skirt ($80) from Topshop
- Large Pushlock Leather Satchel ($180) from Topshop
- Ankle Cigarette Jeans ($39) by BDG
- Poppy Suede Pumps ($620) by Isabel Marant
- Pony Belt ($20) by Deena & Ozzy
- Rouge Volupté Pearl Lipstick in Mesmerizing Purple ($34) by Yves Saint Laurent and Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick in Union Red ($30) by Burberry
- Ruched Sleeve Blazer ($125) from Topshop
- Nail Color in Waking Up In Vegas ($16) by Deborah Lippmann and Nail Lacquer in Big Smoke ($14) by Butter LONDON
- Pattern Wrap Blanket Cardigan ($70.77) by ASOS
- Almost Famous Fur Jacket ($248) by Free People
- Dree Faux Leather Jacket ($495) by McGinn
- PE Sweatshirt ($38) by Alternative Apparel
- Velvet Pleat Sash Bandeau Dress ($70.77) by TFNC
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.