Although I love the coziness of my winter wardrobe, it is finally time to shed the layers and step into the brighter days of spring. This season, I was inspired by a huge range of designers, from the utilitarian styling of Charlotte Ronson’s collection to the floaty floral prints seen at Diane Von Furstenberg. Add a little of the warrior-chic aesthetic seen at Rodarte and a heavy dose of the genius at Marc Jacobs’s spring show and you’ll have a sense of where I am heading this season.
My style essentials for spring had to meet two criteria to make it onto my shopping list: a fashion-forward vibe mixed with timeless appeal. An example? A fashion must-have, the little black dress, was update for spring with cut-out panels. Similarly, I am renewing my denim collection with the patchwork vibe seen at Chanel for a budget-friendly price. With that, I give you my fifteen style essentials for spring. What are yours?
- Tahoe Sandals ($211) by Dolce Vita
- Stripe Gold Button Shorts ($55) from Topshop
- Lace Bodysuit ($15.80) from Forever21
- La Vernis Nail Color ($23) by Chanel
- Denim Patch Skinny Jeans ($) by Vero Moda
- Open Panel Back Dress ($58) by Silence & Noise
- Alexa Shiny Leopard Tote ($1,250) by Mulberry
- Castillo Romper ($203.20) by Trina Turk
- Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses ($135) by Ray-Ban
- Knee High Socks ($14.50) by Bella Desi
- Statement Vintage Style Engraved Fan Short Necklace ($20.51) from Asos
- Rank & Style Jacket ($348) from Anthropologie
- Tie Dye Burnout Cotton Top ($375) by Proenza Schouler
- Ruffle Miniskirt ($58) by Free People
- Rouge Volupte Lipstick ($34) by Yves Saint Laurent
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.