Paris Fashion Week began earlier today, which means the crème de la crème of street style stars are out in full force. To celebrate the beginning of Paris Fashion Week, we felt compelled to show a perfect example of Parisian-chic in our latest Style Guide installment. The modish muse pictured above was spotted on the streets of Paris earlier this year. We love the way she has given the typical all-black uniform of French girls a unique and chic twist by adding a midnight-blue blazer. The lesson learned: it doesn’t take much to make your outfit stand out from the crowd, even if you like to stick to neutral colors. The best part? This outfit will work all the way through spring—just remove the tights!
- Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch ($250) by Marc By Marc Jacobs
- Caurah Suede Platform Pumps ($190) by Boutique 9
- Leather Satchel ($135) by Topshop
- Premium Navy Shrunken Blazer ($170) by Topshop
- Tailored Fit & Flare Dress ($64.55) by ASOS
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.
Photo: Courtney D’Alesio