Over the last year, various iterations of “safari chic” have been popping up on the runways, in magazines, and, of course, on the streets. Not only is the look fashion-forward, but it is perfect for balmy summer days. For inspiration, take a look at the lovely lady pictured above, who was spotted recently on the streets of Sydney, Australia. Our modish muse paired a soft and feminine cream blouse with khaki drawstring shorts to create a modern utilitarian look. By adding a few smart accessories—specifically, leopard-print wedges and a simple black clutch, not to mention a dash of red lipstick—our muse has created an effortlessly chic ensemble that works day and night. Look inside today’s Style Guide for key pieces.
- Jumbo Weave Clutch ($88) by French Connection
- Short Sleeve Crinkle Pussybow Blouse ($70) by Topshop
- Silky Rayon Lounge Short ($69.50) by MICHAEL Michael Kors
- Lasting Finish Lipstick in Jet Set Red ($5.19) by Rimmel London
- Kendall Wedge Sandal ($159.95) by Sam Edelman
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.
Photo: Sydney Street Style