When you want to add a casual twist to your outfit, nothing works better than denim—whether you incorporate it via a cropped jacket, a pair of skinny jeans, or a mini skirt. In regard to the latter, we love the way our latest Style Guide muse, who was spotted on the streets of Milan earlier this year, has styled her denim mini skirt. By pairing it with ultra-chic separates—specifically, a striped bateau sweater and a gold-buttoned blazer—she has elevated the skirt from low-key to luxe. The finishing touch? A quilted Chanel bag and a pair of wrap sandals, which both add to the sophisticated aesthetic, and a studded cuff bracelet, which gives the outfit a little edge. Look inside today’s Style Guide for the key pieces needed to recreate this look.
- Multi Wrap Cuff ($65) by Linea Pelle
- Striped Boxy Tee ($90) by Hope
- Spring Cadet Linen & Cotton-Blend Jacket ($342.50) by Smythe
- Moto Distressed Denim Pelmet Skirt ($55) by Topshop
- Greta Tassel Detail T-Strap Sandals ($106) by Dolce Vita