Whether you are willing to strut your stuff in a teeny-weeny bikini or you like to opt for a subtly sexy look in a one-piece and sarong, there is sure to be a swimsuit that suits you this summer thanks to the influx of must-have swimwear that has recently hit the market. With that said, we have rounded up eight a-maz-ing options—from bikinis to one-pieces—that we are just positive will leave you yearning for the beach. So, click through to our Summer 2012 Swimsuit Guide and saddle up for some seriously fun shopping!
1. Wrap-Around Belted Maillot ($208) by MICHAEL Michael Kors
For a woman with curves in all the right places, a maillot is the way to go—and this one has a super-chic touch thanks to the accompanying waist belt.
2. Neon Colorblock String Bikini Top ($48) and Bottom ($46) by Madewell
With its bright neon hue (it comes in pink, too!) and skimpy silhouette, this bikini is not for the faint of heart—but you already knew that!
3. Tie-Dye Bikini Top ($49) and Bottom ($49) by Rugby Ralph Lauren
We love how this bikini’s tie-dye pattern evokes thoughts of summer. If you are willing to take the plunge in this scanty number, don’t hold back!
4. Spot Tie Front Swimsuit ($41) by ASOS
This super-flattering one-piece works hard to catch the eye in the best way possible: using a bright color, a bold polka-dot pattern, and a fun bow embellishment. Who can say no?
5. Bandeau Ruffle Bikini ($198) by Thayer
A bandeau bikini is a great option if you want something that goes from the beach to the hotel bar—just slip on a wrap dress and you’re all set.
6. Kenya Halter Top and Crochet Side Bottoms ($98 each) by Acacia Swimwear
If you love to show off your curves, a halter bikini is just the way to do it. This deep-purple bikini has a flirty, feminine feel too!
7. Tiger Lily Floral Wrap One-Piece ($178) by Gottex
Just like the wrap dress, a wrap one-piece is the perfect way to show off your body in all the right ways. Plus, isn’t this print just to die for?
8. Crochet Bikini ($39 and 35) by Reef
A bandeau bikini is definitely a flattering look, but we are particularly smitten with this bikini’s pretty green hue. As for the wooden beads, they add a boho twist.