With all the excitement surrounding the spring shows at New York Fashion Week, it can be easy to forget that we’re on the cusp of crisp fall days and icy winter nights. We don’t blame you for losing focus—after all, the spring shows are always inspiring—but, here at Mama’s A Rolling Stone, we’d like you to pause for just a moment and focus on fall. Today, we’ve matched six colors from Pantone’s Fashion Color Report for Fall 2010 to six bold lipstick colors that are sure to see you through the fall/winter season in style. From a sunny orange hue, to a bold cherry red, to a rich plum purple, there is a color here for girls of every ilk. What more is there to say!? Sit back and get inspired!
- Pantone’s Rose Dust, a romantic beige hue, is matched with NARS’ Satin Lipstick ($24) in Promiscuous.
- Pantone’s Golden Glow, a radiant yellow hue, is matched with Lord & Berry’s Vogue Matte Velvet Lipstick ($16.77) in Mandarino.
- Pantone’s Living Coral, an inviting orange-pink hue, is matched with Rimmel London’s Moisture Renew Lipstick ($5.99) in Coral Shimmer.
- Pantone’s Lipstick Red, a deep red hue, is matched with Lancôme’s L’Absolu Rouge ($29) in Absolute Rouge.
- Pantone’s Purple Orchid, an exotic fuchsia hue, is matched with Lime Crime’s Opaque Lipstick ($16) in Airborne Unicorn.
- Pantone’s Chocolate Truffle, a rich plum brown hue, is matched with Yves Saint Laurent’s Rouge Volupté Perle Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick ($34) in Mesmerizing Purple.
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.