It might be an unlikely source of American love, but Vogue Russia has put together an editorial that pays tribute to the land of the free. Featuring Riley Keough, who is herself the granddaughter of an American icon, Elvis Presley, the editorial tells the story of a cheerleader and an all-American football player in a multitude of red, white and blue.
It seems that Riley and Vogue Russia were on to something: this month we’ve seen a bevy of Americana in stores, from flag-print tank tops to candy-striped sunglasses. If you’re feeling particularly patriotic, why not honor the USA with some of our favorite Americana-inspired pieces. If you’re thinking star-spangled prints and bold stripes, you’re on the right track.
1. Beautiful America Tank ($6.90) from Forever21
2. Chuck Taylor All Star Double Details Hi ($40) by Converse
3. Full Shorts ($178) by Mason By Michelle Mason
4. Billie Necklace ($480) by DanniJo
5. Stripe Frame Sunglasses ($115.38) by dVb
6. American Flag Tee ($36) from Topshop
7. Stayton Dress ($114.99) by Fables By Barrie
8. USA Painted Belt ($28) from Urban Outfitters
9. Bow-ting Party Bikini Bottom ($67.99) by Fables By Barrie
10. Stars & Stripes Skirt ($88) from We Love Vera
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.