August is the perfect month to make all your last-minute summer purchases and wear out your bikini. It’s also a great time to start coordinating your fall style and getting those key pieces ready. After all, who really knows when the summer will end?
This month we have carefully put together a bunch of picks that we know you will love. There’s a little bit of everything here, from ShopIntuition’s animal print sunglasses to Free People’s Chloe-inspired, studded booties. You can mix and match your way through to winter – try pairing the Kimchi Blue Floral Denim Dress from Urban Outfitters with the Jeffrey Campbell Everybody Flat Boot from Revolve Clothing in summer. When it gets to fall, just add tights and a blazer.
Or, pair the Siwy Camilla Cut Off Shorts from Singer22 with Free People’s Northern Lights Boot, add Anthropologie’s Firecracker Bodysuit and the Gold Tip .38mm Bullet Leather Bracelet from Miansai and you’ve got a tough look that can be worn until the snow starts to fall.
- Jeffrey Campbell Everybody Flat Boot ($171) from Revolve Clothing
- Kimchi Blue Floral Denim Dress ($68) from Urban Outfitters
- Nicholas Morley Domino Harem Pant ($109) from Pixie Market
- Aviator Glasses ($20.99) from ShopIntuition
- Siwy Camilla Cut Off Shorts ($158) from Singer22
- Paper Planes Bandeau ($68) from Anthropologie
- Paper Planes Bottoms ($58) from Anthropologie
- Gold Tip .38mm Bullet Leather Bracelet ($355) from Miansai
- Firecracker Bodysuit ($78) from Anthropologie
- Retro Super Future Sunglasses ($150) from 80s Purple
- Boxy Faux Fur Coat ($170) from Topshop
- Seamless Lace Dress ($89) from Bebe
- One Piece Suit ($90) from Miss Sixty
- Keagan Zip Bandage Sweater Dress ($108.99) from Guess by Marciano
- Northern Lights Boot ($198) from Free People
- Yasmine Seadbead Hoop ($101.50) from Lee Angel
- Nightcap Clothing Tuxedo Tunic ($169) from Singer22
- Lace Mesh Bodysuit ($12.80) from Forever21
- LaROK Absolutely Studding Skirt ($268) from ShopBop
- Watercolors Mini Coin Case ($20) from Deux Lux