Today marks the 40th anniversary of the green movement known as Earth Day. In honor of the event, we have put together a selection of amazingly stylish and sustainable pieces that will give you a fashionable edge and an eco-friendly boost, all at once.
For those who want to delve further into earth-friendly fashion, take a look at brands like Emma Watson For People Tree and Bassike. Emma Watson, best known for her starring role in the Harry Potter series, was named creative advisor at Fair Trade fashion brand, People Tree, last year. Likewise, Bassike make their entire collection from breezy organic cotton, giving their range an easy eco edge.
With earth-friendly fashion fast becoming accessible and super-chic, there’s nothing stopping you from appreciating the earth every morning as you pick out your daily outfit. With that, we present our Top Buys for Earth Day 2010.
- Small Studded Bag ($253.64) by Matt & Nat
- Leaf Cuff ($210) by Alkemie Jewelry
- Giraffe Canvas Tote ($88) by Lauren Moshi
- Organic Cotton Scarf ($26.99) by Rubyzaar
- Organic Statement Belt ($38) by Ecote
- Ugandal Sandals ($58) by Reef
- Embroidered Waist Organic Dress ($50.73) by Emma Watson For People Tree
- Panelled Bodycon Dress ($114) by Annie Greenabelle
- High-Rise Slim-Leg Cotton Jeans ($320) by Bassike
- Split Neck Blouse ($94) by Organic By John Patrick
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.