In the last two months, no less than three major magazines have featured military chic-inspired editorials, including Mission Lanzarote by Vogue Paris (pictured). Featuring Eniko Mihalik, the editorial features a mass of utilitarian pieces in various shades of khaki and army green.
There is no doubt that Eniko and Vogue Paris were on to something. For the last few months, we’ve seen a multitude of military chic in stores, from cargo-pocket shorts to khaki anoraks. If you’re feeling inspired by the thought of making a strong statement, you’re on the right track.
- Brass Button Jersey Dress ($64) by Rare
- Tabbed Cargo Shorts ($48) by A|X Armani Exchange
- Mallory Military Hat ($17.99) by Element
- Fluoro Military Cardigan ($200) by Lowie
- Shoulder Epaulet Jewel Top ($19.80) from Forever21
- Slouchy Military Tote ($22) from Fred Flare
- A-Ten-Hut Military Jacket ($24.80) from Forever21
- French Terry Tulip Skirt ($28) from Fred Flare
- Tube Necklace ($83) from Kapow! Wow!
- Scout Lace Up Ankle Boot ($36.46 – $59.97) by Restricted
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.