Nothing signals the beginning of summer like an exciting lineup of music festivals. From the California desert setting of Coachella to the traditionally muddy fields of Glastonbury, every summer a slew of music lovers descend on festivals around the world for their annual rock & roll fix. For the fashion world, this means piles of ethnic jewelry, a sturdy pair of rain boots and an array of gypset-inspired clothing, all strewn masterfully across the floor of your tent and ready to impress the masses.
For our latest Top Buys story, we’re taking music festival fashion inspiration from a range of sources – – from Kate Moss’ annual parade of festival outfits to vintage images of Woodstock to Corinne Day’s photographs of model Gemma Ward among 2005’s Glastonbury-goers (pictured below). Whether you are heading off to a music festival this summer or just taking inspiration from the wild array of festival fashion photos that litter the web, we are sure you’ll find plenty of inspiration in our latest Top Buys.
- Feather Inspired Scarf ($85) by Tolani
- Foxes-Buckle Belt ($260) by Raina
- Beaded Chain Twist Hairband ($93) by Deepa Gurnani
- Ava Grace Cropped Top ($300) by Sass & Bide
- Hippie Chic Expandable Wire Bangle Set ($168) by Alex & Ani
- 1042 Rio Short ($165) by J Brand
- Suede Fringe Skirt ($416.50) by Haute Hippie
- Commix Nappa-Style Bucket Bag ($230) by Matt & Nat
- Fashion Against AIDs Dress ($24.95) by H&M
- Tribal Foil Tank ($12.90) from Heritage1981
- Washed Army Jacket ($125) from Topshop
- Original Rain Boot ($125) by Hunter
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.