For several seasons now, fashion-forward starlets have been employing a more-is-more approach when it comes to jewelry. Statement necklaces, chunky cuffs and oversized rings, our personal favorite, have all been the item du jour at one point or another. While we love how model muse Erin Wasson has piled on the silver, we are also particularly partial to a hint of color or a dash of gold, as you can see!
Happily, there are no rules when it comes to styling your oversized rings. While Erin tends to stick with silver, trendsetters like Mary Kate Olsen opt for a quirkier style, mixing and matching gold with silver, blue with red, jewels with stones. Though Erin and Mary Kate may have different styling methods, they clearly share an eye for design. Erin channeled her hippie-at-heart aesthetic into a chunky, Aztec ring (see #8) for her Low Luv collection, while Mary Kate focused her energies on a two-finger feather design (see #5) for Elizabeth & James.
No matter where you get your oversized ring inspiration from – be it Erin, Mary Kate or your own imagination – one fact remains: this is a look to have fun with. With that, we present you with Top Buys: Oversized Rings.
- Montauk Coral Ring ($295) by Alexis Bittar
- Silver & Onyx Ring ($616) by Ugo Cacciatori
- Abalone Gold Sunburst Cocktail Ring ($70) by House Of Harlow 1960
- Hammered Ring ($132) by Soixante Neuf
- Feather Across The Hand Ring ($150) by Elizabeth & James
- Black & Gold Starbust Ring ($55) by Yochi
- Turquoise Hammered Ring ($305) by Soixante Neuf
- Scarab Ring ($48) by Low Luv x Erin Wasson
- Kyanos Ring ($176.90) by Mars & Valentine
- Gili Long Gold Saddle Ring ($225) by Anna Beck
- Argentium Cigar Band Ring ($113) by Arcatus Jewelry
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.