Now that winter weather is firmly relegated to the southern hemisphere (for a few months at least), it is time to usher in the start of summer with a series of bold and brilliant accessories that will give any closet a refreshing seasonal boost. For summer, we are injecting our makeup collection with vivid color, including a spicy orange nail lacquer and a Schiaparelli pink lipstick. Of course, we’re also updating our wardrobe essentials, which means trading in spring’s cat-eye sunglasses for Mosley Tribes limited-edition, Native American-inspired beaded shades, and swapping out our chunky wedges for a pair of ethnic leather sandals.
Most of all, however, we’re looking forward to keeping things lightweight and low-key for summer; all our accessory picks are stand-out pieces, so if its simplicity you are after, each one of these will make your outfit pop without further embellishment. With that, we’ve selected ten lust-worthy pieces that will quickly energize your summer closet. Just remember our favorite warm-weather tips: keep it simple, let your bold colors speak for themselves and have fun! That’s what summer is all about, after all!
- Nearly Nautical Bikini ($136) by Red Carter
- East Hampton Earring ($50) by Amrita Singh
- Jamelia Beach Towel ($195 – $235) by Missoni Home
- Lyndel Sunglasses ($695) by Mosley Tribes, pre-order at Oliver Peoples
- Lip Color in Pink ($22) by Bobbi Brown
- Panama Fedora ($34) from Fred Flare
- Nail Color in Caliente Coral ($9) by Sephora By OPI
- Snap Bangle ($85) by Blu Bijoux
- Tipi Beaded Cuffed Flat Sandal ($228.27) by Antik Batik
- Stripy Small Shopping Bag ($66.50) by See By Chloe
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.