While it probably seems like just yesterday you were musing over winter coats and woolen scarves, summer is well and truly here! Accordingly, with the arrival of warmer weather, a new fashion dilemma ensues: what to wear to beach barbecues, poolside parties, sunset cocktail hours and tropical getaways. At Mama’s A Rolling Stone, we recommend stocking your closet with one go-to piece: an upbeat-yet-unfussy summer dress.
Happily, brightly-colored summer dresses are on the radar of several fashion-forward brands; consequently, there is a whole world of vibrant options for you to choose from. If your personal style philosophy leans towards rocker-chic, don’t miss the pretty purple hues and edgy animal-print on T-Bags’s Zebra Trim Dress (#6). For those partial to a bohemian aesthetic, feast your eyes on Elan Internationals’s fluttery vintage-inspired tunic dress (#1). Or, if you prefer a bright injection of girly color, turn to Halston Heritage’s silky tangerine cocktail dress (#3).
No matter what style you opt for, there is a whole world of summer dresses to choose from. So, if your summer style credo calls for low-key yet lively dresses, we’re sure we have all the shopping inspiration you need. With that, we present you with Top Buys: Summer Dresses.
- Vintage Cotton Gauze Tunic Dress ($66) by Elan International
- One Shoulder Lace Dress ($245, reduced from $350) by Twelfth St By Cynthia Vincent.
- Silk Tiered One-Shoulder Cocktail Dress ($316, reduced from $395) by Halston Heritage
- Heart Dress ($45.65) by Max C London
- One Shoulder Solid Tunic ($58) by Free People
- Zebra Trim Dress ($172) by T-Bags
- Knit Ruffle Racerback Dress ($48) by Kimchi Blue
- Pleated Frock ($49.99, reduced from $58) by BDG
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.