Dreamy beach days and Indian-summer nights are right around the corner. For the fashion world, that means surf-inspired editorials, printed cotton dresses, layered bikinis and neon palettes; plenty of stylish sources to draw your summer surf inspiration from.
For a quick dose of beach chic, take a look at the Elle editorial below – featuring the subtly sexy Shannan Click roaming the sands of Costa Rica – or catch a glimpse of Proenza Schouler’s scuba-influenced spring collection. Or, if you’d rather find your own sources of fashion inspiration, browse our Top Buys below and get inspired.
- Malibu Beach Knit Tank ($12.90) from Forever21
- Camilla Cut Off Denim Shorts ($158) by Siwy
- Space Dye Stripe Miniskirt ($375) by M Missoni
- Samara Brim Hat ($59) from Athleta
- Gold Bead Sandals ($90) by Topshop Freedom
- By-Hook Bottoms ($68) from Anthropologie
- By-Hook Top ($78) from Anthropologie
- Tiffany Jumpsuit ($66) by Insight
- Tie Dye Sac Bag ($195) by Halston Heritage
- Gathered Dress ($895) by Proenza Schouler
- Zip Me Dress ($39.50) by Roxy
- Saloni Beaded Flat Sandals ($168) by House Of Harlow 1960
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.