Die-hard beauty fans know that one of fall’s biggest beauty trends is a grunge-inspired, “I just rolled out of bed” look, complete with perfectly smudged eyes, thick black mascara, plum-stained lips, and flawlessly tousled hair. Unsurprisingly, Topshop is way ahead of the pack. The UK-based retailer has just launched its first Fall 2010 makeup minitrend—Heavy Duty—which senior Topshop designer Lizzie Dawson describes as a “sort of messed-up twist on the 60s look, a bit more rock ‘n’ roll.”
Topshop’s Fall 2010 Beauty Collection is available now in major Topshop stores, as well as online at Topshop.com. Prices range from $14-$20. For further details, read on!
Heavy Duty includes:
- Eyeshadow Duos come in two combinations: Greyscale (a silver and gold duo) and Thunder (a peacock and gunmetal duo).
- Chunky Crayons come in two colors: Graphite (metallic gunmetal) and Burnish (a bronze).
- Solid Gel Eyeliners come in four colors: Facet (a burgundy), Etch (a khaki), Ravine (a dark green), and Steely (a navy).
- Lipglosses come in three colors: Gloom (a sheer purple), Volt (a chilli red), and Undertone (a bronze).
- Loose Kohl Dust in black.
- Lip Marker Pen in Berry (a berry red).
- Mascara in black.