There is nothing worse than coming up with a brilliant and ready-to-be executed fall fashion plan and then realizing that your budget doesn’t quite sync up with your strategy. Sound familiar? If so, consider yourself saved. Today’s special Under $150 story features eight fall fashion picks that are, yes, you guessed it, all priced under $150. Better yet, we are positive there is something for everyone. We have covered several of the top fall trends—from embellishments to luxe leather to burgundy red. We also have items for a slew of different occasions. If you need a party dress, we have one. If you need something that will take you from the office to cocktail hour, check out those jacquard pants. If you need a cute off-duty outfit for weekend brunch with the girls, make sure you pair that military-inspired sweater with that leather skirt. As for accessories, you are definitely covered in that department too. From a pair of leopard-print loafers that will go with both skinny jeans and mini skirts to a long tassel necklace that you can use to elevate an outfit from simple to stand-out, these are statement pieces that will ensure you turn heads wherever you go this fall. So, what are you waiting for? Click inside for all the details on where you can buy these amazing budget-friendly buys. Happy shopping!
- Sheila Leopard-Print Matte-Satin Loafers ($135) by Charles Philip Shanghai
- Banja Wallet ($85) by Antik Batik
- Chinoiserie Jacquard Cigarette Trousers ($90) by Topshop
- Baroque Sequin-Embellished Mini Dress ($86) by Vero Moda
- Bali Tassel Pendant ($48) by Free People
- Cotton Cable-Knit Sweater ($50) by Mango
- Leather Moto Skirt ($138) by Kill City
- Zane Leather Lapel Blazer ($102) by BB Dakota
Get The Best of Mama's A Rolling Stone
Join our newsletter and stay up to date on the latest street style, clothing reviews, sales & more.