You don’t have to spend a fortune to show off an eye-popping pout. We’ve rounded up four fun, vibrant shades (and one lovely nude), all of which cost just $10 or less.
- Rich Red: Make a sexy statement with a deep, satin red. Try L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Satiny Cocoa, $8
- Pretty in Pink: Celebrate spring with a bright and happy hot pink. Try Manic Panic Lip Locked Lipstick in Hot Pink, $8
- Citrus-Coral: Create an on-trend orange hue with a creamy coral. Try Revlon Super Lustrous Lipcolor in Siren, $7
- Lavender Pop: Make a serious statement with a semi-sheer purple-magenta hybrid. Try Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lip Color in Violettea, $10
- Naturally Nude: Play up your eyes and let your lips speak for themselves with a nourishing, natural nude. Try: e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph, $5
by Susan Linney